The Throwbacks

Friday, March 31, 2006

The Friday Wind Down Part I

Hey there everyone! I'm going to make this short and sweet (I know I can get a little long winded...lol), thanks to Willie, AFC Wimbledon, Jose, Monica, and Kris for your generous contributions to the blog within the past two days, it's greatly appreciated (for those I may have forgotten, charge it to my head and not my heart please). I'm so excited again because there's another player on the team, Jose, and I tell you, you guys are going to be so happy with what he's going to bring forth to us soon. Thanks to Leslie for bringing to my attention the New Jack Swing Tour, featuring Guy, Jodeci, After 7, and Tony! Toni!, Tone!. Check Ticketmaster.com for further details. So enjoy the music and have a great weekend.


Lilmama


Requests (if possible):


  • Miki Howard - Miki Howard
  • Tony! Toni! Tone! - House of Music
  • Michel'le - Hung Jury
  • Ashanti - There Is Something Wrong
  • Gina Thompson - If You Only Knew
  • Pure Soul - Pure Soul
  • Jonathan Butler - More Than Friends
  • Stevie Wonder - In Square Circle



Throwbacks of the 90's






Solo
4 Bruthas & A Bass (1998)




Solo
Solo (1995)
(courtesy of Jose)




Various Artists
Boomerang Soundtrack (1992)

download





Shanice
Inner Child (1991)

download

(for Shanice's first album, Discovery, check Ms. Toya's site)



Guy
The Future (1990)
(courtesy of Jose...thanks!)

download

alternative download w/ 3 bonus tracks included
(courtesy of Willie (aka JJ680)...thanks)
(courtesy of Wht. Chocolate)






Throwbacks of the 80's




Troop
Attitude (1989)
(courtesy of Willie (aka JJ680)...thanks!)
(courtesy of Wht. Chocolate...thanks!)


Pebbles
Pebbles (1988)
(courtesy of AFC Wimbeldon...thanks!)




Loose Ends
A Little Spice (1983)





The old school Friday album featured at The Gospel Fill-Up is



V.I.P. Mass and Arts Seminar Mass Choir
Lily In The Valley (1993)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home