The Throwbacks

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Some hot stuff to start off the new week!

First of all let me say, I’m glad it’s finally spring!!! Soon flowers will be blooming and life will at least be prettier outside. This time I have some of my personal favourites to add (with help from a good friend of this site). My 80’s throwback is definitely worth listening to. I don’t know about ya’ll, but I love Keith Sweat (his first 4 albums that is). You can find his debut below with of course the hits Make It Last Forever and A Right and a Wrong Way, but you may wanna listen to the whole CD, it’s worth it! Another favourite is Eric Benet’s A Day In The Life. If you listen to this album, you’ll see what Halle saw in him (lol). I really love this see CD especially Come as you are!! And of course Loving your best friend and When you think of me. This is the only Eric Benet CD that I can listen to, I was so disappointed with his other two! Now, last but not least I have to promote A Few Good Men up here!!! I truly love them. You may know them from their single Have I never which was a modest hit for them in 1995. The CD is incredible and I still find it hard to believe they never blew up or had a second chance. I saw them perform in 1995 and they can sing! So give their CD a listen, you won’t regret it…

That’s it for now, take care
Layu


PS: If you happen to come across these CD's, I'm still looking for them
(Any other contributions are also more than welcome!)


Brik Citi - Between A Rock And A Hard Place


N2U - NIIU




Throwbacks of the 90's



Eric Benet
A Day In The Life (1999)
(Courtesy of Tit Willow… Thank You!)

Download



A one time exception, since I already uploaded it (we don’t do rap!)
LL Cool J
All World (1996)



Shai
Blackface (1995)
Download



A Few Good Men
Take A Dip (1995)
Download



*Bonus*
Coming Of Age – Forever (song)




Throwback of the 80's



Keith Sweat
Make It Last Forever (1987)

Download

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home